Harvest Party Mix
Servings 9 cups
- ½ cup butter or margarine 1 stick
- 3 ¼ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 2 ⅔ cup Rice Chex cereal
- 2 ⅔ cup Wheat Chex cereal
- 2 ⅔ cup Corn Chex cereal
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In 15x10x2-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and curry; mix well.
- Gradually add cereal and noodles, stirring until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Add raisins; mix well.
- Spread on absorbent paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container.