Servings 4 servings
- 1 ¼ lb Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper or to taste
- Tabasco Sauce, dash, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the cheese and butter in a mixing bowl.
- Add the flour, salt, cayenne pepper and Tabasco sauce and mix well.
- Spoon the dough into a cookie press fitted with a flat disk. Press out strips of dough onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until very lightly browned. Cool on the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container.