Cajun Party Mix
Servings 9 cups
- ½ cup butter or margarine 1 stick
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 to 8 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 ⅔ cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 2 ⅔ cups Corn Chex cereal
- 2 ⅔ cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 can French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 15 X 10 X 2-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Stir in parsley, celery salt, garlic powder, cayenne, and pepper sauce.
- Gradually add cereal, stirring until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Add onions, mixing well.
- Spread on absorbent paper to cool.
- Store in air tight container.